Monday, April 1, 2013

more on popeye39

I have recently received a voice recognition system from Dragon so bear with me while we get used to each other. The reason I have this is my typing is so slow it takes me forever to type anything aside from my typing speed which is nonexistent my spelling is a whole different world it stinks. I have noticed that on occasion some really weird stuff winds up on my screen I try to catch most of it but being an old fart I sometimes miss it. So if you want to pick what I say apart because of some weird words please go ahead if you can't find fault with my comments in any other way than that's your problem. When I decided to start this my kids and grandkids told me watch out grandpa what you say because they will come after you. That comment by my grandkids and kids is something that I thought I would never hear in this country to where you cannot agree or disagree with people without being or feeling threatened. I am not at all happy with our president or should I say the man who would be King taking us in the direction that were going. So when the future I am going to draw some parallels between Obama and his administration and people like Hitler prior to 1939. And in my parallels I don't think that there's anybody out there that can prove me wrong if they approached this without prejudging. Remember one thing when you read this that your talking with an old fart much like we would talk on my front porch when we talk I don't stop and say? I don't stop and say. Do you now you can follow that last statement as I read it you will have a problem all with our conversation. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment